Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We all Are Sinners

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event for Thorn of crowns prizes

Go down 
+2
leonabeauti
Dary
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dary
Admin
Admin
Dary

Event for Thorn of crowns prizes Empty
PostSubject: Event for Thorn of crowns prizes   Event for Thorn of crowns prizes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:26 pm

I'm gonna make a simple event..

hide and seek event..

how is gonna be? simple..i will hide a few alts in different maps..each alt will have a title with the prize you will win. if you find an alt that says for example "cloud ride" then means you win that prize. If you find other that says 2* or 3* green hammers..then you win that amount in 10* greenies.

Date: here is a few dates you guys can tell me which one is better so im sure that everyone is gonna be online. please mail me or pm me in game telling me which date is better for make the event. If you think we can have another date mail/pm me in game.

Date : Saturday, October 8 (right after war ends)

Here is the list of the people that wasn't at that war that day

Realclad
tinkerbella
lancealot
5star_stunna
-Desi
Ken
Raimei
Darkangel
Simbolic
Athenas
Saping
Dstroya
Isakura
Radius
Cysangel
Eternal
Flay

Notes:

*If you won first prize in the events last time. you cant participate this time. Like that we give chance to other people to have nice prizes too* Thanks for understanding *

*If you want another kind of event tell me. I pick hide and seek cuz is not so easy and it gives me time for have sex while you guys search XD hahaha )

Update*

I hide a total of 11 alts here is the list of the prizes you can find in one of them

Cloud Ride
5 Green Hammers
5 Green Hammers
5 Millions + 1 Green Hammer
3 Green Hammers
Pineapple Robot
2 Green Hammers
Pink Cow
2 Green Hammers
2 Green Hammers
Sea Horse

*The Hammers are 10* Green Hammers*

*Im keeping 10,10*Green Hammers not for me,but for Tyler. Why? Simple he work his ass off always in every war. I think he deserves something. Any objection you can mail me in game or pm me.*

Last edited by Dary on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sinners.canadian-forum.com
leonabeauti

leonabeauti

PostSubject: Re: Event for Thorn of crowns prizes   Event for Thorn of crowns prizes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:01 pm

i vote for sat after war
Back to top Go down
TKiev

PostSubject: Re: Event for Thorn of crowns prizes   Event for Thorn of crowns prizes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:04 pm

I vote for saturday after war too
Back to top Go down
danoninhuh

PostSubject: Re: Event for Thorn of crowns prizes   Event for Thorn of crowns prizes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Its ok for me, saturday after totem war ^^
Back to top Go down
Azog-051

PostSubject: Re: Event for Thorn of crowns prizes   Event for Thorn of crowns prizes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:08 pm

date 2 or 3 is ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Rig_time

PostSubject: Re: Event for Thorn of crowns prizes   Event for Thorn of crowns prizes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:54 pm

yea, sat after war sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event for Thorn of crowns prizes   Event for Thorn of crowns prizes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event for Thorn of crowns prizes
Page 1 of 1